TRYIN TO HAVE A BBY

WAT KIND OF  PILLS CAN I TAKE TO GET PREGNANT
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i saw a specialist for my first baby n he put me on clomaphine bromocriptine fish oil capsules prenatal vitamins and one more med but i cant remember the name. they were to make me ovulate n to lower prolactin levels
Helpful - 0
As others said, there's no pill that makes you get pregnant. Prenatals are good because they give the body what it needs but they don't increase your odds at all. You need to learn when you ovulate and have sex accordingly. It can take upwards of 1-2 years to get pregnant, so don't freak if it doesn't happen overnight.
Helpful - 0
A pill isn't going to make you pregnant. What will is sex, and you need to be having it at your most fertile time - ovulation. Try having sex every other day or every 2 days around mid cycle and see what happens.
Helpful - 0
There really isn't no pills to get pregnant but if u take prenatal vitamin , witch u can get in Walgreens and stay healthy,  ur chance of becoming pregnant is high
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community