A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members
1178131 tn?1282658419

TTC- First timers

If you are TTCing for your first baby, please gather here.
Lets share our frustration... well that is the least we can do besides trying :-)
all other, moms, please share your TTC#1 experiences.
(Accidental parents -> you are lucky)

How many months have you been TTCing
Myself: 7 going towards 8

I am soo frustrated, sooo jealous when someone talks abt their kid/expected baby...
I feel like it is such a long/unpredictable process....
Is it just me? or everyone (or most of them) sail in this boat??
114 Responses
We aren't "officially" TTC. We aren't using any protection and just letting it happen. (well mostly he's into the letting it happen and I am more of the obsessive type lol) Been like this for a while now. I am 12 days late and get my blood test results tomorrow. All hpts have been negative =(  

Baby dust to all!
1187113 tn?1320695096
been TTC for 5 months
1178131 tn?1282658419
You have your results yet??
my fingers crossed for you

Drwamia: how regular is your menstrual cycle??
893889 tn?1294280577
ttc for 2 months it was the most tiring thing to do ever!! charting O and your temps.. it drove me ccrazy looking up info! and just to get to the end result AF! such an emotional roller coaster. this month we decided to not chart and google info and instead to just bd when we want and see what happens! af is due the 18th ..
I agree with Krey. Its not tiring but also confusing. One doctor says go alternate another says daily! lol. I have tried for 2-3 months hardly following OC. I had my ovulation studies last month.

OK anyway... I am waiting for my period 3-4 days but I have some on and off lower ab cramps and lower back pain. I have wonderful gas and burps too. I was on endogest 200 until yesterday (recommended for 20 days and had it for 10). But since I know that endogest wouldn't give me a period I have stopped it to see if it is menstrual cramps or pregnancy signs. Will do an HPT anyways.
I don't think I am preg. :( My HPT is negative and I dint expect it to be positive as there are still 3 more days to go before my expected MP. I cried today a chief symptom of my PMS. And my dirty lower back pain and ab pain disappeared since yetserday. And I woke up today like I was going to have perio though I havent had it yet.

Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.