Pregnancy Community

Tattoos...

Any of you ladies thinking about getting a tattoo after your baby comes, of their name, feet or hand print? Or any of you ladies have tattoos like these already!(:
Not yet but I plan on gettig something :) for my little one
I have one already and plan to get one when my baby is born,  I already have my idea ready to be drawn out.
I'll definitely be getting a tattoo for my little one. :) It'll be initials with a celtic sun, I have a celtic moon with my nephews initials
I will be getting my sons foot print but not sure where yet lol i have a few tattoos already :p
Definitely gona get something for my babygirl. not sure what or where tho
I am for sure. Don't know what type yet but I can't wait
I was going to get my babys birth month flower. I love flowers and I've been working on a sleeve so I wanted her to be a part of it
I'm gonna wait til my lil girls a toddler and ins get my cousin to do a portrait of her. He's an awesome artist! Ima let him decide where he thinks it'll look best cuz idk where I want it!
I'm covered in tattoos. I'm getting something for my son but not sure what or where. Almost out of room. Hahaha
I'm planning on getting one for both of my girls after this baby is born. My first daughter is obsessed with owls so I'm thinking of doing 2 owls to represent my 2 girls. Other than that, I really have wanted a life tree for a while so I might do a life tree with the initials in the entwined branches along with the Celtic symbol for mother that way if I have any more children I can easily add on to the tree for them
I'm gonna get my sons footprint and dob and name on my wrist :)
Im thinking of getting my baby name or initials. Im not sure where or what i will add with it though
I am gonna get my baby girls footprints on my shoulder with her dob under it!
This is my first baby, and I want to get both feet tattooed down my left ribs with name and d.o.b between the 2 prints. I want more kids and I want to be able to do the same thing with however many i have
My partner also wants us to get a matching tattoo with something to do with baby. Not due till January so have plenty of time to come up with a design for that
I've got 17 lol. But of course I'm going to get one of my little prince. Just not sure yet of what. But hand and feet print tattoos are so common so I'll probably custom design something just for him :)
Hubby and I are thinking of getting his foot print on the top of our feet, facing inward like he's dancing on our feet. The other idea I have is  a handprint wrapped around my little finger. :)
I plan on getting my two childrens names on me. Since this one will be my last :)  probably on my ring finger or hand or wrist. I really like the birth month flower idea thats lovely.
Me.and my bf plan on getting our sons hands and feet(: i can't wait
I have my sons name & the Celtic symbol for mother hood on my wrist & a large peacock feather going down my back with my daughters name. I am getting a dream catcher with this babies name on my side sometime in September , I have 10 tattoos and still going!
I had my daughter Sophia June 1st and July 16th is my bday so ima get her name on the back of my neck:)
I have one on my arm for my daughter that's a flower with her name Aiyanna hand written into thevine.  and for my son I have a baby tiger with the biggest blue eyes and his name dominik under it
Definitely getting my daughters name when she gets here
I sure am I been wanting a Tattoo since I got pregnant been itching for one...