Think labour might be starting?

Help me! Ive been having period like pains and tightening in my stomach and back for the past 7hours, the peroid pain in constantly there but now the tightenings are getting every 5mins apart. I keep going to the toilet for a no'2 tmi sorry, and keep feeling light headed there is alot off pressure in my lower belly and down there. What should i do? I have a midwife appointment in the morning but that is 6&half hours away, i really dont know what to do. Help me pls.
Sounds like Labour to me honey go ahead and go I would I'm rooting for you
Yes go to the hospital!
Sounds like labor similar to my story wen I  was pregnant with my son n found out it was labor n wen I got to the hospital I was 8 cm
Yes that is labor because the same thing happened to me nd I was dilated to a 4 nd they kept me so make sure you go in nd get checked good luck. Update pls
So i am still the same as i was when i posted. Pains every 7mins been at my midwife appointment and she told me to rest and it could happen tonight as when you are relaxed it gives your body more chance to go into labour as your hormones are stronger then. Shes couldnt exzame me as im under 37 weeks by 2days. She said she wont stop the pains as i went early with my last 2 babys so around this time to have her is normal for me so finger crossed she comes tonight cause im in so much pain.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community