Pregnancy Community

This is driving me nuts!

I am 7 days late for my period and have had similar symptoms compared to my first pregnancy.  I am a healthy woman and my periods have ALWAYS been regular, like to the hour.  I have been off of the pill for 4 months and recently started having the following symptoms: sore breasts, nausea at all hours, loose joints; excess saliva; constipation and mood swings like crazy.  The thing is, I also NEVER get PMS symptoms, so I can't even say it is my period coming on.  I also have no sign of my period at all.  I "feel" pregnant as I did with my son (now 3) but did not feel pregnant when I conceived my daughter (1 year).  I called the doctor at 3 days late and took a blood test but it came back as simply "NEG" w/no amount of HCG listed.  I've been taking early pregnancy tests and all are coming up as negative except for one today and I am not sure if it is positive or negative b/c it had a VERY thin, hair-like blue line where a positive result would have shown up.  I have read that evap lines are colorless so I am *hoping* that this confirms a pregnancy.  I used an ovulation calculator to try to conceive and I know  that they are not accurate for all as you can really ovulate at any time.  Just wondering if anything like this has happened to anyone else?
I never experienced this before but I really hope that you get pregnant this cycle. I have heard that pink dye tests are more reliable than blue dye tests. Dollar stores have pretty cheap tests. Keep on testing. Many women don't get a positive till very late. You are still on the cards until AF shows up....all the best
we are pregnant!
Congratulations! When was your LMP? When did u get a positive HPT? I didn't get my AF yet.....and all HPTs are coming negative....let me know about you
LMP was Jan 20 and I got negative pregnancy tests up until day 40! On day 41, I got a BFP! I was so excited.  Good sign that you are late!  Lots of baby dust for you! Let me know how it plays out.  Sounds like you are pregnant!
wow!! that makes me so hopeful....I am on CD 28 today and had spotting just two time, once yesterday night and once today morning...nothing after that...usually, AF starts a few hours after spotting and the spotting never stops in between. So don't know what to think. Will keep on testing till I get a positive or AF...am so happy for you....have a H&H 9 months!!!