Pregnancy Community

This is sooo OT.. but help

I know all u wonderful mommys out there no how to cook, I need a good recipe for no bake cookies!!!!
Ooo... Idk but I'm gonna steal it and make some for Thanksgiving!
I get WIC, and every month they give me 2 jars of peanut butter. like seriously who eats that much!!!  So i have 5 FULL cans of peanut butter and need to use them up!! and i thought what bette way then to make Cookies!! and I used to love no bakes.. just cant remember how to make them
im not much of a baker but if you ever wanna know how to make real good mexican i can help ;)
Lol. Yea ik a lot of ppl when I worked at stores would just not get stuff bc they give it so much!

Tho the WIC here has changes and peanut butter is very rare.
U can you just make me some chicken enchiladas and send them to me!!!! lol
Hey seriously, if anyone wants to share recipes I totally need help in that area. There's like two things I can cook moderately good, everything else I try and fail. lol.