Tmi uti ;(

does anyone know of home remedies to ease the pain down there I've never had a uti till this pregnancy I'm 29 weeks and it's so uncomfortable
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
U need to go to the doctor. It's a bacterial infection and u need antibiotics. For relief I recommend cranberry juice and drinking a lot of water. U could try some knee the counter stuff but like I said u must go to your doc
Helpful - 0
Over*
Helpful - 0
Yes, this is something that needs medical attention. You dont want it to get really bad and turn into a kidney infection. Like our above poster said, things like natural cranberry juice, and water, tylenol are all things to help the pain. These things will not cure it though.
Helpful - 0
Cranberry juice and lots of water may help to ease your symptoms until you see the doctor, but as above said definitely said we your doc. You will need antibiotics as a untreated uti can lead to kidney infections that can result in preterm labour.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community