Traveling

So I'm taking a road trip with my mom and little sister at the end of June and I will be 32 weeks when we leave. Going to California from Houston Texas so it's a three day drive. Should I take any extra precautions? I know to take it easy, but any special things I should do? I wanna enjoy my trip with not much worry.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Ok thanks ladies :)
Helpful - 0
You should be fine as long as you stop and walk around from time to time. make sure to take some pillows with u so u can be comfortable. i went on a 6-hour drive last weekend when i was 35 weeks and we only stopped twice. girl when i tell you my feet where swollen i mean they were SWOLLEN lol it sucked they aint ever been so big in my life!
Helpful - 0
With my first pregnancy my doc told me to make alot of stops and walk around alot its not good for baby for u too sit too long
Helpful - 0
You might want to talk to your doctor to get cleared for travel since you will be so far along. If your dr clears you just stay hydrated and take frequent breaks so you can get up and walk around. Oh and remember to have a great time!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community