Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
4654011 tn?1357643122

Traveling

So I'm taking a road trip with my mom and little sister at the end of June and I will be 32 weeks when we leave. Going to California from Houston Texas so it's a three day drive. Should I take any extra precautions? I know to take it easy, but any special things I should do? I wanna enjoy my trip with not much worry.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
4654011 tn?1357643122
Ok thanks ladies :)
Helpful - 0
You should be fine as long as you stop and walk around from time to time. make sure to take some pillows with u so u can be comfortable. i went on a 6-hour drive last weekend when i was 35 weeks and we only stopped twice. girl when i tell you my feet where swollen i mean they were SWOLLEN lol it sucked they aint ever been so big in my life!
Helpful - 0
4850939 tn?1370543309
With my first pregnancy my doc told me to make alot of stops and walk around alot its not good for baby for u too sit too long
Helpful - 0
5457586 tn?1369870689
You might want to talk to your doctor to get cleared for travel since you will be so far along. If your dr clears you just stay hydrated and take frequent breaks so you can get up and walk around. Oh and remember to have a great time!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.