Pregnancy Community

Tryn to get pregant fo the second time

Hi ma name is christina and me n ma boyfriend for the second time what could we do we really need your help
Well you can start by taking prenatal vitamins, when you decide to start ttc you should start them so your baby enters into a healthy body. Do you track your cycles? Ovulation? Anything? If you're not the kind of person that wants to track track track, then you can just have sex every other night! I track my ovulation by keeping track of my cycles, the day your period has started is cycle day 1, then the day before your next period is the last day of your cycle, MOST women ovulate 14 days before the last day of their cycle, but not all. Best option is ovulation predictor kits, you can buy them at a dollar store, walmart, whichever, and you just test every day starting about cycle day 11, until you get a positive for ovulation, and baby dance!! :) My husband and I are trying for baby number 2 right now too, so hopefully we all get our positives quickly!!