Tuna

Have any of you eaten tuna while pregnant? Im sooo paranoid about it but i really want it.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
KDQ
2 cans a week is fine.
Helpful - 0
I caved and ate it three times this pregnancy.....i never how much i should eat so i split a xan with my hubby and have it once in a blue moon lol
Helpful - 0
My doctor said 2 is recomended but no more than 4 cans a week is, idk who would eat that much tuna though.
Helpful - 0
Canned tuna has less mercury than other fish like swordfish. Nonetheless, that's not nutritional. But I could be wrong. I'm just going based on what my doc said.
Helpful - 0
I was told by my wic nutritionist that two cans a week is recommended because of the nutritional value.
Helpful - 0
2 cans a week is excessive. No more than 2 cans in a month is what my doctor said. But once every two weeks is fine. Like in hamburger helper, or by itself or in a sandwich or salad.
Helpful - 0
i ate it once and my baby dont like it so i threw up. but its ok to eat it!
Helpful - 0
I had some on a sandwich earlier this week and I want to make tuna noodle helper for dinner I'm just nervous
Helpful - 0
They say 2 cans a week is ok. I love it too as a dip with some tortilla chips!
Helpful - 0
It's okay in moderation
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community