Two vessel cord?

Hi ladies, I am 5 months along with my second child and just found out I have a two vessel umbilical cord. I read up on it a little bit but with someone who has past experience please tell me if there was anything special you had to do for the rest of your pregnancy and what was the outcome? I didn't get to discuss it with my doctor as long as I would like and I would appreciate your stories. Thanks.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank you! I appreciate it @soon_be_mum_of_4
Helpful - 0
I also had a two vessel cord for my daughter she kept reassuring me not to worry as the baby is doing fine so honestly it's nothing to worry about :) as I had a normal pregnancy and a healthy baby so don't worry yourself you'll do more damage then good if you worry!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community