Pregnancy Community

UTI

Can a UTI be dangerous for an unborn baby?
I believe they are only when they are untreated. ... its not uncommon during pregnancy and I know you can take stuff for it so you should be perfect :)
Thank u I'm just worried cos I GT antibiotics but there's slight blood in my urine I didn't nw if its harmful x
i believe so.. shouldn't be left untreated for long.. i would call your dr. and let them know your symptoms, they should let you know what to dofrom there!
uti can turn into a kidney infection as well
I was rushed down a + e wiv back pain and they told me so I got antibiotics now but still concerned as I'm only 6 weeks preg and have slight blood in my urine x
it could have turned to a kidney infection or even kidney stones which is what i have right now.. o would give them a call they may wantyou to get checked out.
Definitely get it checked with the blood. That can be a side effect of a uti but also of kidney infection.  Drink loads of water and cranberry juice too even if u dont like it. Cranberry can help keep it away once ur all healed too.
Left untreated it can cause miscarriage. This is what the doctor at the er told me when I started bleeding &it was from a uti.