Pregnancy Community

Ultrasound

I went in for my ultrasound yesturday and they did not see anything in the sac yet. I have to go back in 3 weeks and get another ultrasound done. I had 2 hcg levels done first one was 34 and the second one was almost 200. I have had a D&C done last year.  LMP was March 1 2011. Is it possible that there is a problem with me and my partner?? I just done want to lose another baby again
Based on the fact that your HCG has risen that sounds promising.  It IS possible that you ovulated way late making you not as far along as you would think based on your last period.  Give it a little time, it sounds like you caught this pregnancy really early!  Good luck!  

Oh and even if you do miscarry this time, it doesn't mean there is something wrong with you or your partner.  The average healthy couple can experience 2-3 miscarriages in their reproductive lifetime.  This is why many doctors won't even consider doing fertility testing until after the 3rd miscarriage.  A miscarriage is natures way of taking care of a pregnancy that would not otherwise be viable for whatever reason - usually chromosomal abnormalities.  This is just something that happens!  I, myself, have been pregnant 8 times, I've had two miscarriages, a full term stillbirth (cord accident) and I have 5 beautiful kids!  Keep faith :)
Yeah there is a possibility. Im getting ready to goto the Doctors now cuz they want to run more tests and blood work. Its really weird cuz my daughter is 5 years old and I didnt find out I was pregnant with her until I was 3 months into the pregnancy. So Im just a lil scared right now cuz I just dont want to have to do another D&C again!!
That's completely understandable.  Just get over this first hurdle of seeing what your next HCG level is. If it's doubled or more from the last one that's a really good sign.
Ok thank u so much and I will repost on Monday to update my levels and everything.
Hi again. I woke up this morning with spotting and cramping in my stomach. It comes and goes. Do you think that I should be concerned?? Do you think that I should call my doctor??
If the spotting is bright red and cramps are painful yes call your doctor. Some spotting can be normal in early pregnancy though.