Unbearable Stomach Pain & Side / Back !!!!! What's Wrong?

I'm 8-9weeks I THINK...... Yesterday I was having stomach pain ... Cramps I guess... It was really light.. I woke up this morning with the same thing... Throughout the day its gotten worse... Me and my husband just went out to eat we had to leave the restaurant cause as soon as I started eating the pain came back but is really bad!!!! It my left side it goes to my stomach to my side to my back... I'm laying down curled in a ball crhinf hurting so bad. I have NO Bleeding at all.
What is causing this??? I didn't experience this pain with my first pregnancy.. Why now? Please help...  !
I had this happen to me when I was 6 weeks 5 days. It only happened once but it was an unbearable pain like someone was ripping and stabbing my gut. And my back was hurting. I wasn't able to go to the doctor, but it hasn't happened since and I've had no other severe pain since. I guess if it happens again, go to the ER. Hope everything is ok with you and your little one❤
Thank you... I didn't have pain like this with my daughter at all...
I have no bleeding I'm just hurting and its kinda getting me worried why its so intense. But I'm tryna stay positive cause I have no blood.. I just know it hurts really bad :(
Is it still happening? :/ If so I would go to the ER..better safe than sorry hun
Just because you're not bleeding doesn't mean nothing is wrong. If the pains are as strong as you say they are, then you should go get seen right away.
I had a lot of pain at that time as well. My doc personally told me my body is just growing a lot. Try eating smaller and more frequent meals, it turns out mine was a mix of bad hunger pain and my body growing.
I Actually Went The The ER I Couldn't Take The Pain Anymore...
I Have 2 Cyst , The Won't Do Surgery Cause The Baby's Right In The Middle Of Them Both.. But If The Cyst Decide To Twist My Tube They'll Have To Do Surgery.. But As Of Now Were Ohkay, Just ALOT Of Pain :/

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community