Pregnancy Community

Water Braking

Hello girls, so today at 6:30am i woke up to go to work n my water broke FTM i knew it did bc i didnt make to the bathroom n i was leaking from my vagina water w no blood. No pain yet but i am hungry but im a fraid to eat. But wish me luck
Good luck hun hope all goes well!
thank u katmoo6 im still at home waiting for contractions. I was due on july 30th but we will c
You can go to the hospital once your water breaks bc there is risk of infection and go ahead and put something small on your tummy like a bagel or a bowl of cereal bc once you get to hospital you won't be able to eat anything..good luck!!!
yeah i ate but i call the doctors office n the nurse from the office told me that he will call me back so at this point im waiting n im ok no pain yet just a little cramping but now major
You could have a 4th of July baby :)
sml143 i know! I hope she is ready today or tomorrow! Im happy it happened at home n not at work bc i woke up to go to work n nothing else lol
Good luck. Hope everything goes smoothly for you :)
Congrats, once your water breaks you have 24 hours to deliver or go through C section. Try to bring on the labor....walk, rub your nipples (lol), massage around your ankles lol