Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

Water Braking

Hello girls, so today at 6:30am i woke up to go to work n my water broke FTM i knew it did bc i didnt make to the bathroom n i was leaking from my vagina water w no blood. No pain yet but i am hungry but im a fraid to eat. But wish me luck
8 Responses
4682212 tn?1357922698
Good luck hun hope all goes well!
thank u katmoo6 im still at home waiting for contractions. I was due on july 30th but we will c
You can go to the hospital once your water breaks bc there is risk of infection and go ahead and put something small on your tummy like a bagel or a bowl of cereal bc once you get to hospital you won't be able to eat anything..good luck!!!
yeah i ate but i call the doctors office n the nurse from the office told me that he will call me back so at this point im waiting n im ok no pain yet just a little cramping but now major
You could have a 4th of July baby :)
sml143 i know! I hope she is ready today or tomorrow! Im happy it happened at home n not at work bc i woke up to go to work n nothing else lol
Good luck. Hope everything goes smoothly for you :)
5431850 tn?1381682097
Congrats, once your water breaks you have 24 hours to deliver or go through C section. Try to bring on the labor....walk, rub your nipples (lol), massage around your ankles lol
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.