Weight Loss

Not a question more of an update,I have safely lost 15lbs while pregnant ,I finally listened to my dr and went to the nutritionist and was given alot of good tips on how to eat healthy and still give my baby what she needs.I am so much happier and have so much more energy now,I feel like I am setting her up to lead a healthy life style.5lbs to go to reach my goal.Almost there!!!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It has certainly been hard,especially with all these cravings but it is well worth it
Helpful - 0
That's great to hear! I'm always extra supportive towards people who don't go on "diets", but rather eat healthy and have food-lifestyle changes. My mom did the same thing, and the first thing she noticed and loved was how much energy she had after eating right :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community