Pregnancy Community

Weight gain...

How much weight did everyone gain in their first trimester? I'm a FTM and I've already gained 8lbs, just entered my second trimester (14wks) today. It's hard to go for walks as well, whenever I walk just up the road and back at least one side of my hip will start hurting and then I have to lay with my feet up. Any one else have that problem?
With my first pregnancy I gained around 10lbs my first two trimesters and about 20 my last trimester. So 40lbs total, my son was pretty large, almost 9lbs, and it was mostly water weight, bloating, and baby. Make sure you're eating healthy. You can also try an exercise bike, that takes the pressure off your hips and you'll be getting some exercise! Some women just gain more, unless you're gaining in wayyy excess, I wouldn't worry about it.
Im 10+2 and I've lost weigh. Havent gained any  :/
I'm 11w5d and I gained 7lbs my doctor told me that, that is too much and that I need to lose weight.
I am 10 weeks 4 days and have lost a couple pounds,
This is my first pregnancy, im 17 weeks and so far i gained 3 pounds
Im 11 weeks i have lost 20 pounds before i was pregnant i was 180 pounds and im 5'7..
Im 18w 5d and in my first trimester I lost 10 lbs since ive entered my second trimester I have so far put 4 lbs back on :-)
Wow I feel like a lil fatty lol I lost 9 lbs the 6th well I was prego but I gained it bak plus like 15 nd I'm 26+5 now. I was underweight to begin wit tho. My Dr said 2-6 lbs a month.is ideal
I'm expecting a large baby, my boyfriend and I were both almost 10lb babies... I eat healthy, fruits and veggies but I do snack on chips here and there, maybe it'll ease up this trimester, lol. I just moved about a month ago and found a job yesterday, so I think I'm going to get a gym membership and try the exercise bike, thank you. :)

Everyone who has said that they have lost weight, I did the same thing the first time I was pregnant, sadly it ended in a miscarriage, but I dropped close to 15lbs from my nausea but my blood work all came back perfect, so my Doctor wasn't worried about it. And I bet you guys will catch up in no time. :-P Not to the extent of 10 lbs in a trimester, but start gaining weight that is. Thanks for all the replies!
I've lost 12 pounds my first trimester and now am 29 weeks and have gained the 12back plus 3
I'm 13 weeks, and I am still at my pre pregnancy weight. I didn't have any morning sickness but I am on my feet a lot during the day. I can tell my body is changing and growing, just no actual weight gain yet!