Pregnancy Community

Weight gain...

How much weight did everyone gain in their first trimester? I'm a FTM and I've already gained 8lbs, just entered my second trimester (14wks) today. It's hard to go for walks as well, whenever I walk just up the road and back at least one side of my hip will start hurting and then I have to lay with my feet up. Any one else have that problem?
With my first pregnancy I gained around 10lbs my first two trimesters and about 20 my last trimester. So 40lbs total, my son was pretty large, almost 9lbs, and it was mostly water weight, bloating, and baby. Make sure you're eating healthy. You can also try an exercise bike, that takes the pressure off your hips and you'll be getting some exercise! Some women just gain more, unless you're gaining in wayyy excess, I wouldn't worry about it.
Im 10+2 and I've lost weigh. Havent gained any  :/
I'm 11w5d and I gained 7lbs my doctor told me that, that is too much and that I need to lose weight.
I am 10 weeks 4 days and have lost a couple pounds,
This is my first pregnancy, im 17 weeks and so far i gained 3 pounds