Pregnancy Community

Weight loss early pregnancy

I'm just about 10 weeks and weighed myself tonight and was shocked. I'm down 30 pounds from where I started. Is it something to worry about? I'm obv going to consult with my ob ASAP but I haven't had a "first apt" anywhere yet for this pregnancy.
Did you have a lot of morning sickness? And not to sound insensitive but were you overweight before becoming pregnant? If yes to either of those questions, then it could be normal but definitely bring it up with the doctor.
Not sick at all. Not overweight.
10 weeks in you should have definitely atleast seen an obgyn. And to have lost that much weight yes, would consider it an emergency at this point. If you don't mind, how much was your starting weight??
30 is a lot tho I could understand 10 but 30. Nah ah
I didn't have my first prenatal visit until I was 12 weeks so 10 weeks isn't really late.. and maybe you should go because that must not be healthy I only gained 2 pounds and I'm 12 weeks but losing 30? ?! That's crazy
Are your sure you're scale isn't broken?? I scared myself like this before. Talk to someone if weight is accurate. Some woman dont gain weight but to lose weight is not common.