Weight while pregnant??

I am almost 22 weeks pregnant and I have only gained two pounds..I had even lost more weight in the beginning of my pregnancy I weighed 122 before I got pregnant then around 8-16 wks I was 114 now Im only 116 I've always been a small framed girl and the doctors say Im healthly I just get concerned on being underweight and if it affects my baby..
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I lost 40 lbs since I got pregnant I'm 35 weeks tomaro due on Nov. 1st but my Dr. Is gonna induce a week early. Baby is just fine he is sucking the vitamins and stuff outta me.. my health isn't so great at all but baby is growing fine and is healthy as can be. I still am losing weight havnt gained a pound atall
Helpful - 0
With my last pregnancy I only gained 4lbs my whole pregnancy.  My lil girl was perfect and healthy. Ill be 30 weeks on Saturday and I've gained 5lbs roughly so far.
Helpful - 0
That makes me feel a little better . My fiance is always saying I look fine and to listen to the doctor I guess I'm just paranoid this is my second pregnancy and my daughter is great and was born healthy. And I'm sure miss Madelyn Kay will be too! (:
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community