Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
7989976 tn?1403493624

Weight

What are some ways to lose weight after birth? Any suggestions?
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
7673423 tn?1400599131
This is my 1st pregnancy in nj and im due in oct. With my 1st 2 I walked alottt and lost the weight quick. This time I'll try breastfeeding and I just got an elliptical, so that should help.  Hopefully it doesn't snow non stop again!
Helpful - 0
7989976 tn?1403493624
Thank you! I do plan on breastfeeding though. Or at least trying to. And my little Lyilah is due in September, meaning winter is arising. Do you still reccomend walking? What about body exercises like stretches? And any food suggestions?
Helpful - 0
7757724 tn?1396279586
Losing weight is 80 percent diet and 20 percent exercise. I plan on losing a lot of weight ehen thr baby gets here... this isnt for everyone but I will be changing my life style to paleo dieting.  Basically you can only eat meats and veggies no carbs. Look into it... but thsts not a good diet if u choose to breast feed... best of luck!
Helpful - 0
9121436 tn?1407979502
I walked. I put my baby in a snuggly and went everyehere. Zoo pass wad wonderful. Breastfeeding is your bestfriend!!.. You lose allot of weight plus your uterus returns to prepregnancy size quicker. Stray from any ab excercises for 8 weeks.
Helpful - 0
You can take a lot of walks with your baby in a stroller, and breastfeeding also !(:
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.