Weight

What are some ways to lose weight after birth? Any suggestions?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
This is my 1st pregnancy in nj and im due in oct. With my 1st 2 I walked alottt and lost the weight quick. This time I'll try breastfeeding and I just got an elliptical, so that should help.  Hopefully it doesn't snow non stop again!
Helpful - 0
Thank you! I do plan on breastfeeding though. Or at least trying to. And my little Lyilah is due in September, meaning winter is arising. Do you still reccomend walking? What about body exercises like stretches? And any food suggestions?
Helpful - 0
Losing weight is 80 percent diet and 20 percent exercise. I plan on losing a lot of weight ehen thr baby gets here... this isnt for everyone but I will be changing my life style to paleo dieting.  Basically you can only eat meats and veggies no carbs. Look into it... but thsts not a good diet if u choose to breast feed... best of luck!
Helpful - 0
I walked. I put my baby in a snuggly and went everyehere. Zoo pass wad wonderful. Breastfeeding is your bestfriend!!.. You lose allot of weight plus your uterus returns to prepregnancy size quicker. Stray from any ab excercises for 8 weeks.
Helpful - 0
You can take a lot of walks with your baby in a stroller, and breastfeeding also !(:
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community