What are you craving?!?!

I crave a lot of red meat and pizza. I love greasy and cheesy food. Sweets have been making me sick. What are you ladies craving?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Fried chicken. I was just saying to my grandmother the other day that all I want to eat is fried chicken. She laughed and said that when she was pregnant with my mother, all she wanted was fried chicken, and when my mother was pregnant with me, all she wanted was fried chicken.
Helpful - 0
Awww that is so adorable
Helpful - 0
Chocolate milk! I can't get enough.
Helpful - 0
I crave jack n the box but I try not  eat so much of it and I also crave spicy foods
Helpful - 0
I've been craving cookies, cake and Ice cream, brownies, arbys roast beef, chic fila, French fries, potatoes, steak. Lol.
Helpful - 0
I been craving spicy food, fried chicken, fruit
Helpful - 0
Cottage cheese! Lot of it
Helpful - 0
Cheesy enchiladas cheesy pizza cheesy everything lol n lots of sweets n oranges
Helpful - 0
I've been craving spicy food and cold, juicy fresh fruit my whole pregnancy. Lately though I've been craving a lot more sweet stuff like ice cream, chocolate and sweet n sour candy:) lol
Helpful - 0
Pizza, pasta, snow crab legs, ice cream, fresh cold fruit (preferably cantaloupe), and Pizza Hut Spicy BBQ wings!
Helpful - 0
I am NOT the kinda person to eat sweets, at all. My first pregnancy ALL I ate was tomato soup and anything with tomato sauce. This pregnancy, allllllll I want is ice cream! Floats, sherbet, key lime pie ice cream, crushed ice with gummy candies mixed in. ANYTHING cold and sweet!
Helpful - 0
I'll have to try the ice with gummies in it!
Helpful - 0
Ihop!!!! Omg had some today good lordy
Helpful - 0
I've been craving spicy food, fruits with nothing but chamoy & lucas, ice cream, & sweet tea.
Helpful - 0
Grilled chicken, milk, orange juice and sweets
Helpful - 0
Yes! Crushed ice from Sonic with gummy Life Savers! You can even add lucas to the ice! The best!
Helpful - 0
Home made Shaved ice & cheese cake
Helpful - 0
Chocolate milk, and Arbys roast beef, pizza, steak, and fried chicken!!!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community