Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

What are you craving?!?!

I crave a lot of red meat and pizza. I love greasy and cheesy food. Sweets have been making me sick. What are you ladies craving?
18 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Fried chicken. I was just saying to my grandmother the other day that all I want to eat is fried chicken. She laughed and said that when she was pregnant with my mother, all she wanted was fried chicken, and when my mother was pregnant with me, all she wanted was fried chicken.
Helpful - 0
Awww that is so adorable
Helpful - 0
Chocolate milk! I can't get enough.
Helpful - 0
I crave jack n the box but I try not  eat so much of it and I also crave spicy foods
Helpful - 0
I've been craving cookies, cake and Ice cream, brownies, arbys roast beef, chic fila, French fries, potatoes, steak. Lol.
Helpful - 0
I been craving spicy food, fried chicken, fruit
Helpful - 0
Cottage cheese! Lot of it
Helpful - 0
Cheesy enchiladas cheesy pizza cheesy everything lol n lots of sweets n oranges
Helpful - 0
I've been craving spicy food and cold, juicy fresh fruit my whole pregnancy. Lately though I've been craving a lot more sweet stuff like ice cream, chocolate and sweet n sour candy:) lol
Helpful - 0
11873380 tn?1424860072
Pizza, pasta, snow crab legs, ice cream, fresh cold fruit (preferably cantaloupe), and Pizza Hut Spicy BBQ wings!
Helpful - 0
I am NOT the kinda person to eat sweets, at all. My first pregnancy ALL I ate was tomato soup and anything with tomato sauce. This pregnancy, allllllll I want is ice cream! Floats, sherbet, key lime pie ice cream, crushed ice with gummy candies mixed in. ANYTHING cold and sweet!
Helpful - 0
11873380 tn?1424860072
I'll have to try the ice with gummies in it!
Helpful - 0
9571159 tn?1419571005
Ihop!!!! Omg had some today good lordy
Helpful - 0
I've been craving spicy food, fruits with nothing but chamoy & lucas, ice cream, & sweet tea.
Helpful - 0
Grilled chicken, milk, orange juice and sweets
Helpful - 0
Yes! Crushed ice from Sonic with gummy Life Savers! You can even add lucas to the ice! The best!
Helpful - 0
Home made Shaved ice & cheese cake
Helpful - 0
Chocolate milk, and Arbys roast beef, pizza, steak, and fried chicken!!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.