Pregnancy Community

What do you miss from before you got pregnant?

I miss sleeping on my stomach. I haven't had a good night sleep for months!  Lol

I miss rare steak and sushi!
Totally gonna overload on these when I've had baby lol

I miss being able to put my shoes on without breathing heavily haha

I miss steak but I also used to have sea food 3-4 times a week and now I can't. Pizza too I can't handle the grease or any red sauces no fast food or anything that really comes from a restaurants. So much food lol
I miss the rare steak,sushi, PRAWNS AND EVERYTHING POSSIBLE :( And joyable sex
I miss having normal sized feet. (They've been swollen almost all the time) I miss not having to spend an hour thinking about what to eat (my babygirl is picky with what I eat, if I eat something she doesn't like it comes right back up) I miss not having to sit down to shave my body parts. And most importantly I miss my SEX DRIVE. lol
I miss sleepin a full night without having to go pee,and being able to go for a walk without losing my breath. My staircase kills me lol
I miss alcohol haha Jst chilling wit mates
I miss ridind my dirtbike and going for a jetski

and ......I miss COFFEE and V ENERGY DRINKS soooooo much :(
I miss my drinks, like just going out to eat and getting a margarita. I also miss sushi.
I miss wearing crop tops for summer and I miss riding roller coasters and just having fun lol :(
I miss sleeping on my stomach being able to walk without having to sit down or take a break
Being high lol
Ugh what Randiilynee ^ said imiss a fullnyt sleep iprobably go pee 4times in the middle of the nyt it suxs.
I miss my cute body. Before I got pregnant I had almost no stretch marks now a new one pops up everyday. I miss the energy I had. I miss being able to paint my own toes. And I really miss eating whatever I wanted without having to worry about weight gain.