Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

What do you miss from before you got pregnant?

I miss sleeping on my stomach. I haven't had a good night sleep for months!  Lol

I miss rare steak and sushi!
Totally gonna overload on these when I've had baby lol

I miss being able to put my shoes on without breathing heavily haha

33 Responses
I miss steak but I also used to have sea food 3-4 times a week and now I can't. Pizza too I can't handle the grease or any red sauces no fast food or anything that really comes from a restaurants. So much food lol
I miss the rare steak,sushi, PRAWNS AND EVERYTHING POSSIBLE :( And joyable sex
I miss having normal sized feet. (They've been swollen almost all the time) I miss not having to spend an hour thinking about what to eat (my babygirl is picky with what I eat, if I eat something she doesn't like it comes right back up) I miss not having to sit down to shave my body parts. And most importantly I miss my SEX DRIVE. lol
12518439 tn?1446860692
I miss sleepin a full night without having to go pee,and being able to go for a walk without losing my breath. My staircase kills me lol
I miss alcohol haha Jst chilling wit mates
I miss ridind my dirtbike and going for a jetski

and ......I miss COFFEE and V ENERGY DRINKS soooooo much :(
12302967 tn?1437578665
I miss my drinks, like just going out to eat and getting a margarita. I also miss sushi.
I miss wearing crop tops for summer and I miss riding roller coasters and just having fun lol :(
I miss sleeping on my stomach being able to walk without having to sit down or take a break
Being high lol
Ugh what Randiilynee ^ said imiss a fullnyt sleep iprobably go pee 4times in the middle of the nyt it suxs.
I miss my cute body. Before I got pregnant I had almost no stretch marks now a new one pops up everyday. I miss the energy I had. I miss being able to paint my own toes. And I really miss eating whatever I wanted without having to worry about weight gain.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.