What do you think?

I have been trying to ignore this whole am I pregnant thing for a week now. I cant anymore. I got up to pee last night 8 times ( got little sleep), then at around 2 am, after using the B-room again, I was overcome by a dizzy spell. My husband stayed up with me until 5 am since I was too sick to fall asleep. Then at around 10 am I got a text from him inquiring if I were pregnant.

I have been experiencing the sore breast, lower back pain, headache and tiredness. I fail to pay attention to those since that is usual for me before my period. The only unusual thing that I notice is that my nipples are itchy (dont thing this is a sign of pregnancy though).  

My period is only a day late. Should I take a pregnancy test now, or should I wait.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Since you are officially "late", then take a test and see how it goes.  Good luck.
Helpful - 0
Yep take a test. And yes your boobs being itchy is a sign...when I got my BFP mine were sore and itchy.
Helpful - 0
Take the test.  My first sign of pregnancy was having to pee and getting up several times a night to do so, and I was very queasy, and nausea.  Good Luck
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community