Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

What do you think?

I have been trying to ignore this whole am I pregnant thing for a week now. I cant anymore. I got up to pee last night 8 times ( got little sleep), then at around 2 am, after using the B-room again, I was overcome by a dizzy spell. My husband stayed up with me until 5 am since I was too sick to fall asleep. Then at around 10 am I got a text from him inquiring if I were pregnant.

I have been experiencing the sore breast, lower back pain, headache and tiredness. I fail to pay attention to those since that is usual for me before my period. The only unusual thing that I notice is that my nipples are itchy (dont thing this is a sign of pregnancy though).  

My period is only a day late. Should I take a pregnancy test now, or should I wait.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Since you are officially "late", then take a test and see how it goes.  Good luck.
Helpful - 0
689528 tn?1364135841
Yep take a test. And yes your boobs being itchy is a sign...when I got my BFP mine were sore and itchy.
Helpful - 0
Take the test.  My first sign of pregnancy was having to pee and getting up several times a night to do so, and I was very queasy, and nausea.  Good Luck
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.