Pregnancy Community

What should i be doing?

So i just found out im pregnant. (I went to urgent care and they told me) my period tracker (and all apps)  are saying im 5 weeks. I know im supposed to be preparing but idk where to start
COMMUNITY LEADER
Step one would be finding a good primary Dr or midwife. And making an appointment. They will give you a lot of information in the office.
Start taking prenatal vitamins
Look into hospital or birthing center.
And if you want to you can start getting a few things for baby. Like blankets, crib / pack and play, etc but most don't start getting things until they find out the gender. :)
Don't worry your Dr will let you know every step of the way.
Congratulations it's a very exciting time!
I'd leave the blankets off the list.  Blankets and hats were the two most common presents we were given in the first weeks of my son's life.  My mom laughed when I opened a gift and said, "Oh, another blanket."
That's too funny Annie!:) I received a lot of diapers, wipes and onesys. It was seriously onesys galore. And he outgrew them in 2 weeks lol! I didn't get a single blanket
1st call you Ob and make an appointment or if you don't have Ins go to your local Health Dept. They will guide you from there