Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

What was your EARLY EARLY pregnancy signs =)

Hello ladies! Again! heh =)

I was just curious what some of your early early symptoms of pregnancy were. Like early as in 2-3 dpo and on! For some of us waiting I know this would be great to obssess over! Thanks! =)
8 Responses
i had a hard lump/s in my breasts, somewhat on the sides.. certain smells of food made me sick, even at so early... then later on, my breasts were very tender and it hurt to be hugged.. uhm let's see.. at first i was quite hungry.. i just wanted to sleep a lot ! i had to pee a lot as soon as my uterus started to swell.. and for me, just days after conception, my cervix was very low, probably only about an inch into my vagina. i would get random mild cramping similar to period cramps, but they would come and go quick and short. oh and i noticed that sugary foods were just so nasty to me (and still are) but this may not be so common.. i tried to eat a hershey's chocolate bar, and blech! heh.
that's about all i can think of. =]
Well , this was just me but I started feeling really thirsty about 7dpo and really full and weird feeling after eating (not nauseous, just fuller than usual.) I tested positive almost exactly 14 dpo, so from then on I was WISHING for symptoms to help it feel "real." Otherwise, I had NO symptoms whatsoever until I was 8 or 9 weeks along.(maybe I'm just lucky I didn't feel anything sooner like nausea, etc.??)  19 weeks now and still counting :-) Good luck!!
187316 tn?1386360282
About a week before my period was due I got a really upset stomach... it was like nothing I have ever felt before. Strangely the only 2 times that has happened was when I ended up being pregnant.
318181 tn?1336447096
Like KStarr07 I had mild cramping, starting about 5 days before my period was due. Also, sore, heavy-feeling breasts. Later on, I started to get veeery tired. Had to take a nap every day, and went to bed much earlier than normal. Good luck to you!
I had very sore boobs, starting about 6-7 dpo.
287246 tn?1318573663
I had the same experience with the breast thing.  It can be so painful that you just may want to cry!!!  Also the areola part of your breast will sometimes begin to darken and the bumps on the areola can become much more pronounced.  That's what the books say and I have certainly experienced that everytime (5x).  Your veins on your chest may also become much more prominent.  My chest looked like a road map!!!  Ha! Ha! And I get really sick during the first trimester also.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.