Pregnancy Community

What was your first sign?

I want to know what the first sign of pregnancy was for you! Other than a missed period or positive HPT, what was the first clue you had that made you think "could I be pregnant?".
I had no idea I was until DH brought it up, but he said he knew I was when I told him my breasts were sore. He'd never heard me say that. The next sign was when I could stay awake to save my life. We'd be watching TV or playing a game and I'd fall asleep sitting there.
I had the teeniest bit of implantation bleeding but even then I wasn't sure until I got a BFP a week later!  No real symptoms until about 5 and a half weeks when my breasts became sore & I was feeling really tired all the time.
My first signs were actually unusual ones: headaches and insomnia. All the other signs hit me when I was about 8 weeks pregnant (morning sickness, dizziness, ...). Good luck to you and SSBD
With my first I was only 19 and didn't chart so I didn't even know my period was late. All I knew was I couldn't button my pants. Bloating was the first sign to me. I only took a pregnancy test because I had one and not because I felt pregnant.

With my second daughter it was also a fluke that I took a test and got a positive. I had had a miscarriage several weeks prior to getting that BFP and didn't think it would be positive. Don't remember having symptoms until after that BFP.

With my third daughter it was also after having had a second miscarriage. I wasn't trying anymore. The second miscarriage really threw me off emotionally and I decided to forget having more kids and focus on weight loss. Well when I'd work out I'd notice my lower abdomen just felt different, bloated. So I took a test and SURPRISE! Positive.

Okay now I'm pregnant with my fourth baby (technically sixth if you include my two angels). We were trying so I was testing regularly. I get really emotional when pregnant (crying over stupid commercials, etc.) and so when I start getting really weepy it's a big sign. I also felt crampy a lot but didn't know if it was an impending period or pregnancy.

So for me bloating and weepiness are the two major signs. Crampiness is also another but I mostly feel that after the BFP.
Thank you, ladies! I am going to test tomorrow and I have been having slight nausea and today I peed SOO much! My period was due yesterday so I am really hoping I finally get my BFP tomorrow, but I don't want to get my hopes up...
My first sign was the tiredness. No matter how well I slept or for how long I still felt exhausted. The next clue was the bloating. I couldn't fit into my clothes right when I was bloated and it just got worse as the day went on. In the morning I'd be fine, but by the afternoon, my clothes felt so snug.

Good luck with you test. Keep us posted.