What were/are your symptoms of pregnancy?

Just curious what your symptoms were/are of your first few weeks of pregnancy? Seems Like some people have a lot while others nothing?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm a little over 4 weeks...my very first symptom was fatigue.  I was so sleepy and where I work I cant fall asleep on the job (Child Care.)  I had only one child in my room at the time and he was one of my close friends babies and he and I both just fell asleep.  After that I started getting frequent with having to pee.  Now, my breast are sore and I feel very bloated with the other symptoms listed.
Helpful - 0
very tired, nausea and vomiting
Helpful - 0
Missed period, violence, and at about 6 weeks morning sickness.
Helpful - 0
My first symptom was morning sickness 7 weeks 5 days then missed period at 8 weeks. I started having cravings at 12 weeks.
Helpful - 0
very tired. then always having to Pee then missed period now just sore Boobs emotional and hungry
Helpful - 0
Sore breast, very tired, moody I did not want my husband around 4nothing in the world. LOL!!!
Helpful - 0
very tired even before I could test, I kept falling asleep with my dd at nap time. seems like I have to pee alot more already as well. Moody....according to my dh! I am almost 6 weeks
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community