Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
1339395 tn?1317263821

What were/are your symptoms of pregnancy?

Just curious what your symptoms were/are of your first few weeks of pregnancy? Seems Like some people have a lot while others nothing?
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm a little over 4 weeks...my very first symptom was fatigue.  I was so sleepy and where I work I cant fall asleep on the job (Child Care.)  I had only one child in my room at the time and he was one of my close friends babies and he and I both just fell asleep.  After that I started getting frequent with having to pee.  Now, my breast are sore and I feel very bloated with the other symptoms listed.
Helpful - 0
1262373 tn?1281543782
very tired, nausea and vomiting
Helpful - 0
187316 tn?1386356682
Missed period, violence, and at about 6 weeks morning sickness.
Helpful - 0
1275969 tn?1540644784
My first symptom was morning sickness 7 weeks 5 days then missed period at 8 weeks. I started having cravings at 12 weeks.
Helpful - 0
very tired. then always having to Pee then missed period now just sore Boobs emotional and hungry
Helpful - 0
Sore breast, very tired, moody I did not want my husband around 4nothing in the world. LOL!!!
Helpful - 0
very tired even before I could test, I kept falling asleep with my dd at nap time. seems like I have to pee alot more already as well. Moody....according to my dh! I am almost 6 weeks
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.