Pregnancy Community

What's going on? Stomach bug or early labor?

Reason I'm concerned if its stomach bug or early labor is cause I've read a few different things...
I'm 37W at around midnight I woke up to extreme heartburn and discomfort.. Just a yuck feeling? Throughout the night got worse... I took rolaids and they do not help! I have thrown up 3 times this morning and I have been peeing out of my butt! Sorry TMI. I feel heartburn like I need to burp but when I burp I either throw up or go #2. I'm extremely nauseated and my belly hurts. Like cramps? And I dont know if its cause ik throwing up and have the runs or cause its contractions.....
I just know I dont feel good at all ! I'm beyond miserable right now. I've tried rolaids, I've tried sprite, I've tried crackers and nothing is helping me. I can't sit , I can't stand , I can't lay down. I'm just uh... I dont know what the heck. :(
if the contraction are 5 minutes apart and if you change position and it dosent help you might be goin into laber is best if you get check by your doctor and wish you the best and have a safty delivery
COMMUNITY LEADER
Sounds like you caught a bad flu. Call your drs office and see what they recommend