Pregnancy Community

What's going on?

I'm 3 weeks pregnant and I think I got my period I'm bleeding and I have little cramps, do I have my period or is it something serious?
Usually you don't get your period if you are pregnant. I would go to your doctor to see whats going on.
I think its just implantation DD u test positive?
If you're bleeding like a period then maybe see a doctor.
As I read your post and it seems like you didnt miss your period yet but you tested positive you just might had a false positive and you are starting you period now since you had it the 4 of Oct but you can always make shure with your doc good luck
False positive. If youre bleeding like a period, its your period. Never trust a pregnancy test alone when its that early. Always confirm with your doctor after a positive test
False positives are extremely rare. It is probably a chemical pregnancy. Chemical pregnancies occur when an egg is fertilized but is not viable
I agree^ sounds like a chemical pregnancy.
You might wanna go to the hospital to make sure you are pregnant or not and if you are to make sure that everything is ok. Before this pregnancy i also took a pregnancy test and got a positive when i was 3 weeks and i had cramping and at 5 weeks i started bleeding and it turned out the fetus was dying it had stopped growing at 5+4 i believe. If you are really worried i would go to the er, good luck