Pregnancy Community

When will I know? Im too anxious

Im 8wks5days & Im already anxious to know what Im having. When will i be able to find out? Around how many weeks?
Most people find out around 20 weeks but it depends on when your dr does your anatomy scan and if the baby cooperates.
20 weeeks !! Thats in forever :/ lol
Yup 20 weeks don't worry time flies. Sometimes around 17 weeks but its not so accurate its better at 20 weeks
I found out at 16weeks but my doctor told me at 13 weeks she thought it was a boy sure enough it is....but i get an ultrasound every time i go to the doctors
Don't get too excited even at 20 weeks, with my first she did not cooperate until 28 weeks along! And this one I went in at 21 weeks and she would not show off, I had to wait until 23 weeks! It is really nice to know the gender, and I was with you on the anxiety, but you have to be patient so you don't start bawling when they say they can't tell that day!
Some people find out really early but I would recomend waiting til atleast 20wks to find out. Finding out before isnt very accurate. I found out at 20weeks but like someone else said some babies dont like showing off. My SIL didnt find out what she was having til she was 33weeks because her baby wouldnt show off
Hunny...we are in the same boat...im 8wks+1..and me and my husband swear up and down we are having a boy:) i keep dreaming that im having a boy..im sooo anxious to find out what im having...its like...its going to take forever and a day to find out...lol
Lol thanks ladies (: Well, guess I'm going to have to wait it out, 11 more weeks to go now -__- ugh lol. I pray for a healthy baby & my boyfriend is praying on a girl but I'm praying on a boy on the downlow :) lol ! Goodluck to everyone .