Pregnancy Community

Where is my pregnancy glow:(

Tbh I'm just really moaning about how terrible I look, I've moaned the face of my boyfriend so thought ad give this to you guys lol. But seriously I'm only 13 weeks+5 I've had the sickness, headaches, stretchmarks now I wake up with a mountain attached to my chin!!! What do u guys do to make ur selves feel a bit more glamorous?  
I embrace my pregnancy symptoms  my huge belly, stretch marks, my discolor **** and all my boyfriend  is proud and always says no matter  how I changed big or small I am a confidential  woman.  The only way to ignore the negative thoughts is too embrace it's hard though
I looked horrible during my pregnancy I got my pregnancy glow after I gave birth everyone kept complimenting how beautiful  & glowy my face looked after I gave birth