Pregnancy Community

Where is the position of my baby? 13 weeks pregnant

It's my first pregnancy so I don't know much about where the positions they should be in. My last scan they was in my left side which was hard to touch now it's soft and under my belly button is hard now instead. Have they moved position?
COMMUNITY LEADER
This early in pregnancy your baby will constantly be moving sides, switching positions and moving around. When they are much larger in the last trimester they move a lot less due to less room.
During my last ultrasound my son was head down, feet up on my right side. During that same ultrasound he moved to the left, was sideways and waiving. This is a fun stage for them. I was 15 weeks my last ultrasound :) I have another scheduled in about 3 weeks
That is very helpful thank you, I feel like I have some many questions to ask people but can't find the words and I think it's amazing when you see them move on the ultrasound,on my last one they was nicely tucked in my side wiggling away. My midwife thinks I will have a biggish baby due to family history:') I have another in 2 weeks time and I wish you all the best with You're little bundle:)