Pregnancy Community

White Discharge

I have always had irregular periods . Last year I was on BC for a few months and its been almost a year that I've been off of it and have had regular periods since. I ovulated two weeks ago then last week my period was due but never came. I am now two weeks late and having white discharge. I've taken a pregnancy test and it came back negative? Am I taking it too soon, and could I still be pregnant?
You didn't say when you took the test, and yes you could have tested early. Wait another few days and test again, if you still get a negative result you should see your doctor and get a blood test, and it's a good idea just to get checked out. It could be something else causing the delay.
I took the test 6 days after my missed period.
Hmm I am in the same boat, I have had cramping now for weeks and keep running to bathroom (to pee) & to see if its my monthly - (now 6-7 days late) still nothing (creamy/milky off white cm today - sorry for detail)... will do another test tomorrow morning, (7 days late)... so werid, glad I am not the only one thinking this is in my head or I am going insane, everything points to preg... yet neg tests.... let me know how you go..

I would suggest blood tests if your having symptoms?? Good luck!
Yeah, I'm not really having symptoms. I mean at night I seem to have to pee frequently but I just might be drinking more than I usually do. And I am tired alot, but thats not too unusual for me either. Its nice to know someone else is in the same boat as i am! I dont have cramping , but my stomach feels all tight sometimes and like its full and bloated.
Let me know what your test says tomorrow!
It could be that you ovulated late, thus your period would be late. I would retest with First Response within a week!
No, I ovulated already. I don't know whats goin on, but yes if I don't start my period within a week i will take another test. Thank you JoyRenee