Pregnancy Community

White Discharge?

I have been on the pill for almost 4 months for the last 4 weeks i was really ill and kept taking it at different times each day sometimes i would be over the 24 hour period.  I had unprotected sex during this time and am now experiencing lower cramps and a very white and sometimes wet discharge could this just be a sign of a period due as my monthly supply will be finished next wednesday or could it be a sign of early pregnancy?  I would be really happy if i was pregnant although it was planned a little earlier than expected.  please help!!!!!
its really really unlikely. I think we all get parnoid about getting pregnant on the pill. The pill stops us getting pregnant. so stop worrying.

I've been on the pill over 4 months and I threw up one night and that's it. now I have sore boobs they haven't ever hurt in my life.

I always take my pills at different times and always got my period.