A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members
505857 tn?1329685117

White Discharge?

I have been on the pill for almost 4 months for the last 4 weeks i was really ill and kept taking it at different times each day sometimes i would be over the 24 hour period.  I had unprotected sex during this time and am now experiencing lower cramps and a very white and sometimes wet discharge could this just be a sign of a period due as my monthly supply will be finished next wednesday or could it be a sign of early pregnancy?  I would be really happy if i was pregnant although it was planned a little earlier than expected.  please help!!!!!
1 Responses
its really really unlikely. I think we all get parnoid about getting pregnant on the pill. The pill stops us getting pregnant. so stop worrying.

I've been on the pill over 4 months and I threw up one night and that's it. now I have sore boobs they haven't ever hurt in my life.

I always take my pills at different times and always got my period.

Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.