Pregnancy Community

Who else has little to no baby bump at 20 wks ?

20 weeks and little bump is that okay ?
tomorrow i turn 21 weeks and my bump is not there yet,I have these tiny bump  and it is okay everyone has different kinds of bumps especially if its there second and so on
Try so I know I'm not going through the same thing alone
Also depends on height,  for example.  With my first @ 9 months pregnant it looked as if I had a beach ball under my shirt.  & I'm 5'. A friend of mine @ 9 months looked like she just ate a big meal Lol but she was 5'9 . & it could be different with the more pregnancys you have as well. My first I didn't have a bump until I was 6 months. With my second it was about 4-5 months. & with this  pregnancy it was 5 months.  
I'm 7 months I can't even tell I'm pregnant
I didn't look pregnant for the longest time with my first. I lost a bunch of weight at the beginning and didn't gain a pound until 6 months in. Then I slowly started to gain weight. It even at the last week of my pregnancy I only looked a couple months pregnant..
Totally normal. No one could tell I was pregnant at all until 7 months. Dont worry people