Why do my Breast hurt?

I m not pregnant at the moment or at least I hope I'm not that is why I'm posting this. my stomach upper has been hurting it makes me feel like I'm going to get sick but I haven't yet. I thought it could stomach flu but today both of my breast started hurting to the touch. I have a one year old but I never had sickness with my daughter. so I was wondering if this is a big sign of being pregnant or could it be something else? I don't want another baby right now so I'm hoping something else. Anyone have any idea. Or good news in my case.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I get sore breasts every month after ovulation, so it really depends on the person.
Helpful - 0
When was your lmp? Sore breasts can be a sign but, be something else.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community