Pregnancy Community

Why so bloated and uncomfortable 7dpIUI?

For the last 2 days I have been feeling extremely bloated and uncomfortable.  Almost like I ate too much.  I am 7 days post my first IUI and is really hoping it could be early pregnancy signs.  I had some cramping aswell.  I've heard some women say that it is because of all the hormone injections, but don't know if thats true.  Other than the bloatedness and cramps I have no other symptomes.  Anyone any advice?
It really could be from anything - something you ate, the injections, PMS, early pregnancy symptoms etc. etc. etc.  

I hope you get your BFP in a week!
I did 5 IUI's and with each I was crampy and bloated I think it's from the trigger shot.  But for encouragement the 5th IUI I had heartburn and vomiting at 6 DPIUI and I was more bloated than the others.  I'm now 22 weeks :).  I hope you get your BFP good luck :)
Thanks ladies.  I've had the trigger shot before and it has never made me feel bloated but who knows.  

Congrats and good luck with your pregnancy Wanabb....