Pregnancy Community

Winny the pooh or camo?

I'm having a boy, what should I do the baby in winny the pooh or camoflauge??
I would do Winnie the Pooh bc his characters are all so cute.
Pooh!
Do pooh! My sons room is Winnie the pooh and everything is adorable!
I really don't like Winnie the pooh stuff, so I say camo
Winnie the pooh :) that's what I plan to do for mine boys/girls or both :)
Camo is a bit butch for a cute, innocent little baby, even if he is a boy.  Maybe you could do something that hits a middle ground between macho and Disney?  Like, a lick of animal print (jaguar print in the color of your choice, like yellow and white?) or something like that?  I don't mind Winnie, the yellows often used as background are sweet and babies seem to wake up so happy in bright rooms.
Camo for sure. I've always hated pooh, honestly.
I say camo
Camo. Everyone does Winnie the pooh.
I have a winnie the pooh bed set, its okay to do both though.. coz that ill be doing ,I really dont pick a theme I just buy whatever its cute to my eyes.. lol coz when they grew up they will pick there stuff on their own.. :)
I did camo for my son and still have all the stuff  I am having my mom add bright pink to the camo so I can use it again also
Everyone does winnie the pooh! So I say camo!
I'm having my sons things be all pooh :)
I did camo for my oldest...and blue camo with my two yr old...and will be doing camo with bright orange for this baby...im a camo girl...but i think pooh is over used
Not one of my friends did Winnie the pooh oddly enough, my partner isn't keen but I have always loved Winnie pooh since I was younger so tough :p
Lol ive never been big on pooh, but this baby its going to be a pooh room...tastes change i guess. Im doing the old fashioned pooh though, not the disney kind, and its more like christopher robins bedroom girl style, than just pooh and the characters...i like the camo idea too though, and they have such cute baby camo stuff these days...sorry im not much help lol. Too indecisive.
I've not seen baby camo stuff tbh lol
I agree with babywhalen2 classic pooh is my fav that was goin to be the theme for my 1st baby but I miscarried.  Now with this boy I'm doin baseball.