Pregnancy Community

Would you?

My fiancé is obsessed with my boobs and jokes that he gonna try my breast milk straight from the source.... Would you let your significant other try it?  And if not why?
I asked my boyfriend if he had ever tasted breast milk lol he joked and said 'once'.
I don't see why not though. He's part of the reason you have breast milk in the first place!
@sillystring25 he jokes but all jokes aside he is serious so i guess why not and your so right on the last part lol
if he really wants to and your ok with it, its up to you, ive heard it tastes really nasty. it wont hurt you, may even help ease some pain and pressure if your having any.
Lol my boyfriend says the same thing!
It's actually really good for him if he does drink a little bit, breast milk offers so many good things for infants and adults. Wic actually gave me a list of benefits it has, and even tips on how to slip it into meals for the rest of your family lmao. My bf wants to taste it too but I'm more interested in putting it on his acne, it's supposed to work wonders for that!
I didn't know all those benefits! ... Thanks for your opinions ladies (: