Pregnancy Community

Would you prefer to go natural or use meds to ease the pain?

Would you use the epidural or meds just to ease contractions or would you go natural?
Which ever soothes me at the time
Natural over and over again.
I cant stand pain of a tooth ache.. i plan to take all that I need
I'm gonna try and go naturally I hope I can that is if I don't end up having to have a c section
Natural
I would try to go natural!let see how I could handle pain
I tried going natural. It hurt to bad for me. They gave me IV pain meds, but they didn't help. They were getting ready to give me an epidural but they rushed me off for a csection. But if I had to do it again I would try going natural again before doing pain meds. The pain doesn't last long.
I'm super afraid to go natural. I can barely tolerate getting a tattoo so I know I can't deal with having a baby natural.
Natural!! I went natural with my baby girl .'
I already had a "birth plan" that consisted of wanting an epidural and then wanting the safest path for my baby. I was already a high risk. I got my epidural before they broke my water and I would choose it again. I felt nothing the whole 15 hrs I was in labor. I am totally going epidural again!
I went natural with my last and plan on doing so with this one . I had the epo with my first and I had a bad experience. I loved going natural even tho it was very pain full .
I had an epidural with my first birth and everything went great. I was able to walk around after giving labor, I didn't feel tired or drugged, only this I did feel was a tremendous amount of pressure while pushing him out.