Pregnancy Community

Wth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had my babyshower this past weekend I super cleaned our room and the closet just need to buy soap to was her clothes....thought bd would put up the crib since he saw all the extra space where the crib should be I hate that he's waiting for the last min!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so impatient the big ohhh box is just in out way in the room I'm due in less than 2 weeks!!!!!!!! I told him if he needed help to do it and said he would do it this weekend uhhh your just laying down!!!! I've done so much cleaning and trying to get things ready because I don't wanna rush things last min!!!!!!!!
-__________-
Tell him he better get to it because they're not as easy to put up as he may think! You're due in 2 WEEKS.. the baby could come anytime and is going to need somewhere to sleep.
I know I been telling him since yesterday he says I'm tired lemme rest blah blah blah well he better get use to no rest because baby is almost here!!!!!!!! We also got a play yard that I put together that will be in out living room I really shouldn't have put it up maybe that's why he's lagging on the crib ugggg my fault!!!
To get my husband to put things together I took it all out of the box and left it scattered on the floor and in the way. He got the hint then.
Lmao omg my bd would be so mad if I did that!!! I'll prob have my mother in law help me tomorrow while he's working he'll be mad that he didn't do it but man oh man I can't wait for when he wants to do it
I put whatever in the way of him playing his ps4. :)
I'd be like I'm having contractions
Omg he's always on his games too!!! Hmmmmmm but that's I our living room, hahahaha I should say I'm having contractions but then he would wanna go to the hospital