Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

a bit of a rant

It gets me upset when people find out the sex of their baby and they get dissapointed because it isn't what they wanted. i find it kinda messed up that u wouldn't be happy either way. Just had to say it and no disrespect.
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Im one of those who was disappointed when I found out I was having another girl. From the time I found out I was pregnant again I just had the biggest feeling it was a boy, it is defs messed up! Im so happy to be having another girl I always wanted a sister and now I get to give my daughters that. Im so disappointed in myself for being disappointed and cant believe I wasnt happy when I found out. I think I was just so in the mind set that I felt my baby was a boy for so long I got caught up thinking I was right.
Helpful - 0
My husbands aunt cried when her first son was a boy and then cried even harder when she had her second boy. And didnt have anymore kids. She wanted a girl so bad.
Helpful - 0
It is sad to see people respond that way. In June I had a miscarriage and I know everything happens for a reason but I would have loved to meet my child no matter what the gender. I am happy to be pregnant again and blessed that everything is going well.
Helpful - 0
And I'm team...... PINK!!!!
Helpful - 0
Thanks! I see the post your talking about tho. Its like come on... there's women out there that just wish they could be preggo and then the women that take advantage of being preggo and doesn't appreciate what they have
Helpful - 0
Congrats btw :) and yupp as long as the baby is healthy
Helpful - 0
We are finding out in an hour what we are having and I'll definitely be excited no matter what! As long as its healthy! I totally understand what your saying and it is sad that people get upset! :-\ I'm so stinking excited to just see my seed!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.