Pregnancy Community
I've been having terrible acid ever night, I can't sleep and it gets so bad I get really really sick that's my only way to get any sort if relief does anyone have any advice as to how to calm it down before it gets to vomiting
Try drinking plenty of water and maybe just eating lighter meals just more frequently and not so close to bedtime. You can always prop yourself up a bit more and tums are always good. Limit the foods that make it worse.
I've tried all of those things and water makes it worse thank you though
I drank a lot of milk with my second pregnancy because I had terrible heartburn!!! Maybe that would give you some relief??
Yes milk I get the same thing anything I have gives me heartburn so bad I throw up. I'm a religious milk drinker now n rarely get heartburn. But anything I drink other then milk gives me heartburn :(
I find the thicker the milk the better 1% works but whole milk is the best :)
many doctors will approve Zantac or Pepcid AC...so give your doctor a call in the morning, no need to keep suffering...they should give you an idea of what you can use and you should be able to just swing by a pharmacy to pick it up and hopefully get some relief tomorrow.