Pregnancy Community

acid reflux during pregnancy

Acid reflux during early pregnancy is this normal? I would like some avise if anyone has been through this on what can I do to help it???
I have had heartburn all day everyday the ENTIRE pregnancy so far. You can take heartburn medicine
I have awful heartburn and acid reflux. I usually take some tums with a little bit of milk and make sure I sit up afterwards. I have severe nausea too and the heartburn always makes me get sick again. It's common in pregnancy... but I know how bad it *****!
I have acid reflux an since I got pregnant its only gotten worse. Im prescribed  zantac at a low dose twice a day. If its not a constant try tums
i tried tums but they dont seem to help last night what it really help is putting alot o pillows on my back and it made me feel alot better im only 5 weeks pregnant
Its common in pregnancy to have heartburns. I just got home from my drs appt and he prescribe me Nexium they really work you drink them in the morning and all day you can eat what ever you want without any problems. Or just eat healthy foods, no greasy foods, no tomatoes, no spicy. Drink alot of water and tiny meals.