Pregnancy Community

acne! :-(

God I never knew I could have acne lol until I became pregnant im a big skin care taker when it comes to my face and out of nowhere they just started to pop out ugh does anyone know of a way to take them a way I hate them I feel like my face looks like a rocky mountain when applied makeup to it lol
My face has broke out to and i make sure it clean ugh what r u having? And im staying off caffine just hoping it goes away soon
my mama has some creme called ambi for acne will that work for my face my face broke out too and I'm having a little girl
Same here and idk yet im still early only 7wks
It's the hormones and make sure you check with your doctor if the creme you want to try is medicated at all!
I will most definitely do that
I'm having the same problem. They are xauseing dark spots on my face now and I have tried my old face was yes tomatoes, that not working, I'm now reying lush dark angle its kind of pricey but its made with charcoal which help pull everything out your pores. I just hope the scares go away if you find anything that work please share with us!!
What skin type do you have? Not before pregnancy but during, oily, dry, combo?
What's lush dark angle @octoberlove7I currently use the mac volcanic exfoliator, st.ives peach exfoliator and a avocado mask.
I have combination skin t-zone is all oily
Try an anti bacterial facial soap that's gentle, get a non alcohol toner and a thick lotion on all areas except your t zone. I've been studying skin since forever now because I broke out really bad as well, that's what I found to help.
What brand of soap is best and I use a toner for sensitive skin is that one ok?.. okay I use vaseline cocoa butter will so avoid my tzone
Honey and lemon!!