Pregnancy Community

acne

Anyone else having acne problems? I always had but now that I am preg its beyond worst and embarrassing along with facial hair
Ive always had issues with acne and facial hair, no acne now that im pregnant but the facial hair is worse...
I have the same thimg going on. I wash my face often and wax or pluck when needed.
I'm starting to break out :(
I never had acne prior to my pregnancy except for a few bumps here and there along my forehead. But In the beggining I had it on my face and got pimples on my back. the olay clay mask worked wonders before I got pregnant and even now. I think the product name changed to olay shine control, its like 7 dollars and some change in Wal mart. Its a great product.
I should try that not even proactive works
You should, I hope it works for you as it does for me!!! (= goodluck!

I was 18 with some acne when I got pregnant with my first and my skin cleared up. I was 24 with clear skin at the start of this pregnancy and I started breaking out again. My skin just does the opposite of what if had been doing once it realizes I'm pregnant. I have noticed a lot more facial hair this time, too! It's crazy.
I've Just Been Having Problems With Acne. Before I Got Pregnant I Had No Problems. Now It's On My Back, Chest, And Chin. I Hate It!
I started to get acne in weird places on my back my hips also on my butt it is so embarrassing
Yes, on my chin, forehead, neck and chest. It is so stubborn. One day I feel like it's clearing up and the next I have 5 new pimples... grrr