Pregnancy Community
hi i wanted to know what's the best acne or facial cleanser while pregnant.... Something for sensitive skin as well..
Cetaphil works wonders for me!
Is it safe?  no harsh chemicals?
Nope nothing harsh at all. My dr even keeps it around her office as a hand sanitizer. It's very gentle (I have very sensitive skin)
I've been using morning burst hydrating. My skin has been way dry thanks to my little guy. It has cucumber and mango in it, my skin is baby soft now and it smells amazing!
i use neutragena oil free acne wash with aloe to calm redness i have very sensitive skin and i love it. my doc said the scrubbers like sugar scrub and others to rough for ur skin while pregnant
I've noticed that women who have acne and consume Chocolate break out from the chocolate. I stopped eating anything with chocolate including cocoa and my skin has been flawless. Try avoiding certain foods ♥