Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members
Avatar universal


Ok so my baby's daddy was caught cheating on me so I left but we keep fight cuz he want your child to have his last name but if it's my child and he had the balls to cheat cause I'm pregnant and I can't have sex I don't think the baby should have his last night name but both of family's there is no more with my last name or his idk what to do help?
6 Responses
9954084 tn?1406872438
If you're not with him or plan to be together after baby is born might put your last name
Avatar universal
Do what u want cause he ain't no man if he cheats
10421766 tn?1411847101
Its your baby more than his. If you want the baby to have your last name there's nothing he can do about it.
10821765 tn?1427311586
Your going to be raising that baby, not him. Use your last name 100%. He doesnt deserve you or your beautiful baby
Avatar universal
Give baby your last name, even if you two get back together. Though it seems like that won't happen anytime soon. I wouldn't put him on the birth certificate either, not out of spite. But because he has more legal rights with that, meaning he could come in and take your baby somewhere and there wouldn't be a thing you can do. My friend is having to deal with this now all because he is the father of the child and theres no court orders diviiding their times up. All depends on you though.
Avatar universal
This guy's This helps a lot I don't feel like I'm alone and the only one now
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.