Pregnancy Community

advice

Ok so my baby's daddy was caught cheating on me so I left but we keep fight cuz he want your child to have his last name but if it's my child and he had the balls to cheat cause I'm pregnant and I can't have sex I don't think the baby should have his last night name but both of family's there is no more with my last name or his idk what to do help?
If you're not with him or plan to be together after baby is born might put your last name
Do what u want cause he ain't no man if he cheats
Its your baby more than his. If you want the baby to have your last name there's nothing he can do about it.
Your going to be raising that baby, not him. Use your last name 100%. He doesnt deserve you or your beautiful baby
Give baby your last name, even if you two get back together. Though it seems like that won't happen anytime soon. I wouldn't put him on the birth certificate either, not out of spite. But because he has more legal rights with that, meaning he could come in and take your baby somewhere and there wouldn't be a thing you can do. My friend is having to deal with this now all because he is the father of the child and theres no court orders diviiding their times up. All depends on you though.
This guy's This helps a lot I don't feel like I'm alone and the only one now