allergy medicine

Can i take any type of non drowsy allergy medicine.  I took a 24 hr non drowsy generic brand of allegra before i was pregnant? Can i still take it? I really am having a tough time with allergies without any medicine.
I know how you feel. I'm scarier to take my otc allergy medication but at the same time I'm suffering :( this *****
You can take over the counter claritin for allergies. I am pretty certain its a non drowsy or comes non drowsy but my dr has said its fine. Its always best to check with your dr also just so they are aware.
Claratin, benadryl....
U can use essential oils, lemon, lavender and peppermint. U can take 3drops of each in a capsil twice a day for 3 days and should really help calm ur allergies dow for the whole season. I use oils my whole pregnancy and im 19w4d. There r a few u need to avoid like alot of ginger (very small amount is ok once in a while) and clary sage (its ok at the very end to help with the birthing). With allergies if u dont want to take them in capsil u can rub a couple drops of the 3 on ur chest as u feel the allergies acting up. Hope this helps and good luck

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community