Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

almost 7wks prego on dec 7 me and my hubby are so happy:-)

Girls if your first trimester pregnancy or second trimester or any other 1-the due date and you have symptoms like dark brown yellow or like light color that is normal so don't stress about it you be fine and if you have back pains books hurts stomach hurt your itchy nausea vomiting thats all symptoms of pregnancy but you don't eat the well than there is something wrong go to the doctor right away and ask him to give you a nausea medicine so you could eat better?
And girls that drank alcohol and smoke weed and you didn't know you where prego and you berly found out your pregnant dont stress about it you be fine just make sure you make and appointment and make sure not to drink or smoke weed or any kind of smoke and also.dont have sex?

For the safe of you and your baby???
Any questions I have this two apps that will.help you get through your pregnancy want this app.let me know??
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.